Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) is the largest contents provider in Korea.
KBS’ award-winning documentaries always gain attention from international audiences for their relevance and depth. <The Next Human> explored the universal values of mankind while <Journey on Foot> captures people on spiritual pilgrimage on three continents.
Globally Popular Contents
Wholesome and family oriented, KBS weekend dramas are popular with the audience because they deal with current social issues and intricate relationships among ordinary people, which are all topics viewers can relate to. Meanwhile, KBS entertainment and variety shows provide wholesome laughter and fun for both young and old. <One Night and Two Days>, <The Return of Superman> and <Music Bank> remain popular with domestic and international audiences, offering a wide variety of choices and new experiences.
KBS World at the Center of Korean Wave
KBS World is spreading the Korean Wave to audiences around the globe. KBS World TV now reaches 58 million households in 100 countries around the world while KBS World Radio airs in 11 different languages, seeking to strengthen friendly ties and understanding of Korea among people in the global community.
- Asia, EuropeKBS Media
- AmericasKBS America
- JapanKBS Japan
- KBS (Headquarter)Content business office
Best KOKO Village
Best KOKO Board
- Hi koko. I think u miss spelling sign out button. U write sing out instead of sign out.
- 안녕하세요? 인도네시아에 사는 데시라고 합니다. 반갑습니다. 저는 kbs 프로...
- #EXO_DONTMESSUPMYTEMPO #EXO_TEMPO
- Hi...I really miss watching KBSWORLD show and drama on my tv...are you still working on the new freq...
- #dontmessupmytempo #exotempo