Seoul Rose Festival 20170 7
A Rose Extravaganza in Seoul!
Enjoy tens of thousands of blooms at the 2017 Seoul Rose Festival. The festival will take place at Jungnangcheon Stream's Rose Tunnel from May 19th through May 21st, 2017.
The festival will feature many different events for visitors to enjoy and the festival's three days each have a different, fun theme. Themes for the 2017 festival are Rose Day, Lovers' Day, and Wives' Day. The festival is even fun to visit at night, and thanks to special lighting installations, festival-goers will be able to enjoy the flowers in the evening as well. The unofficial dress code for the festival is hanbok. Hanbok is traditional Korean clothing and the hanbok is renowned for its beauty.
The festivities will also include a waterslide, horseback riding, a hot air balloon activity, and various food and market stalls. Visitors will be able to taste traditional Korean food and shop for interesting items. The Rose Market will sell rose-themed items and there will also be activities booths.
○ Opening Event (May 18th) : Flower Petal Tossing
○ Rose Day (May 19th) : Rose Parade, Rose Concert
○ Lovers' Day (May 20th) : Jazz Concert, Hanbok Fashion Show, Rose & Music Party
○ Wives' Day (May 21st) : Walk a Rose Path, Musical Performance, Garden Dinner Show
○ Closing Day Event (May 21st) : Fireworks Display