- / 1970.01.01
Xiumin of Korean idol group EXO said he was the least unique person in his group, in a recent interview with fashion magazine Grazia.
“Our members have distinct characteristics. I think (being EXO means) those characteristics harmonizing together,” he said, according to reports of K-Pop Herald. “I am the least distinctive one there.”
He is not the main dancer, main vocalist nor main rapper in the group. After a long contemplation, he has reached the conclusion that his unique feature is that he does not stand out.
“My strength is that I can be with any other member. I am like a supporter to make them better,” he said.
The comment is in response to a popular belief – fans have nicknamed him as the member in charge of “Ipdeok” of EXO, as he is seen as the main person drawing new fans to the group. Ipdeok is Korean slang that means “to become a fan of something.”
“Well, (if that is really my position) I feel honored to take it of course,” he said.
awwe~ oppa...Without you, EXO is incomplete. We love you :)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.