Korean Food Story
- Shabnam(이슬) / 2014.12.05
8. Koryeo Samgyetang (고려삼계탕) – Opened in 1960
If chicken soup for the soul is what you’re looking for, this samgyetang restaurant in Seoul has been feeding hungry souls since 1960. Much like most samgyetang restaurants, you won’t find much banchan other than kimchi, but you won’t care once you know how they prepare some of the best samgyetang in Seoul. They buy chickens that were raised for approximately 49 days and add gingseng, jujube, garlic and sticky rice along with several traditional Korean medicinal herbs. Koryeo Samgyetang has exactly what you need: Korean chicken soup for the body and soul.
Specialty: 삼계탕 (samgyetang – chicken broth with wild ginseng) – 13,000 won
Address: 서울시 중구 서소문동 55-3
(Seoul, Jung-gu, Seosomun-dong 55-3)
Closest Subway Station: 시청역 (City Hall Station – Line 1 and Line 2)
Click here for a map of their 2nd location, near 광화문역 (Gwanghwamun Station – Line 5)
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?