- Juneaty Rachmat / 2014.12.06
It would be great to go for a walk to Ihwa Mural Village as the weather has cooled down.
Hyehwa Station, Line 4, Exit 2. Walk towards Naksan Park.
#ISEOULU #SEOUL #MuralVillage #IhwaMuralVillage #Mural #SeoulTrip #KoreaTrip #Korea #Jongno #Daekhakno #Hyehwa
Seoul-Gyeonggi Tourism Shuttle Bus
☞ Operating period: April 22 – May 28, 2017
- Insa-dong SM Duty Free Store (Shuttle bus departure point): Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 3-1. Walk approx. 135m and turn right at the traffic light. Continue approx. 50m to reach SM Duty Free Store.
☞ Reservations & Inquiries: Hana Tour +82-2-365-1500 (Korean, English, Chinese)
☞ Gyeonggi International Ceramic Biennale 2017 website: www.kocef.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
The International Horticulture Goyang Korea festival will take place at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang from April to May, with nearly 300 related organizations, groups and companies from 25 countries in attendance, showing off their horticultural products and related items all made with flowers.
A unique and rare plants exhibition, an indoor garden decorated with flower art, outdoor theme parks, a flower art class, flower arrangement contests and other events and performances are all planned to bring more joy to the yearly flower festival.
In the evenings, a light garden, LED performances, pop music performances and other exciting events will entertain visitors.
D-1 LAST DAY~~~
There are many varieties of "Arirang," the national folk song that perfectly embodies the Neo-Confucian principles and faithfulness of the Korean people, each from different regions of the country. However, there are basically only three major versions of the song: the "Miryang Arirang," the "Jeongseon Arirang" and the "Jindo Arirang."
The Miryang Arirang Festival, hosted by Miryang-si City in Gyeongsangnam-do Province, celebrates its version of the song, an important intangible heritage item for the region, with a parade, contests, performances and many other festival activities. At the festival, visitors can hear both the similarities and differences between the three major versions of the great folk song "Arirang."
A Rose Extravaganza in Seoul!
Enjoy tens of thousands of blooms at the 2017 Seoul Rose Festival. The festival will take place at Jungnangcheon Stream's Rose Tunnel from May 19th through May 21st, 2017.
The festival will feature many different events for visitors to enjoy and the festival's three days each have a different, fun theme. Themes for the 2017 festival are Rose Day, Lovers' Day, and Wives' Day. The festival is even fun to visit at night, and thanks to special lighting installations, festival-goers will be able to enjoy the flowers in the evening as well. The unofficial dress code for the festival is hanbok. Hanbok is traditional Korean clothing and the hanbok is renowned for its beauty.
The festivities will also include a waterslide, horseback riding, a hot air balloon activity, and various food and market stalls. Visitors will be able to taste traditional Korean food and shop for interesting items. The Rose Market will sell rose-themed items and there will also be activities booths.
○ Opening Event (May 18th) : Flower Petal Tossing
○ Rose Day (May 19th) : Rose Parade, Rose Concert
○ Lovers' Day (May 20th) : Jazz Concert, Hanbok Fashion Show, Rose & Music Party
○ Wives' Day (May 21st) : Walk a Rose Path, Musical Performance, Garden Dinner Show
○ Closing Day Event (May 21st) : Fireworks Display
Best KOKO Village
- 1 SUPER JUNIOR & Girls' Generation 슈퍼주니어 & 소녀시대 'Seoul' MV DO U STILL REMEMBER THIS SONG? I LOVE THIS SONG!!!
- 2 [슈퍼TV / 1회 예고] 산만한 건 슈주가 최고! 첫 촬영부터 아슬아슬한데?
- 3 EXO 'Electric Kiss' Dance Practice
- 4 JONGHYUN 종현 '빛이 나 (Shinin’)' MV
- 5 Hi guys^^ New Member Here :))) I am Stella from Greece.My bias is Minhyuk ( bias wrecker is IM).I am a multifandom and i became a Monbebe in 2016! Nice to meet you all