- Juneaty Rachmat / 2014.12.06
Seongnam is the second largest city in South Korea's Gyeonggi Province after Suwon and the 10th largest city in the country. Its population is approximately one million. Seongnam is a satellite city of Seoul. It is largely a residential city located immediately southeast of Seoul and belongs to the Seoul National Capital Area.
How beautiful its ~~
In Seongnam was winter now ... so cold at there
Many fans had inquired, so we'd decided to mark it out on an #English #subwaymap for easy reference! Stations marked with a #red dot and a number refers to the no. of lockers available at that station.
Basic Locker Storage Fee (per 4-hour) on Line 1-4:
▶ Small: 2,000 won (38cm x 52cm x 27cm)
▶ Medium: 3,000 won (38cm x 52cm x 57cm)
▶ Large: 4,000 won (38cm x 52cm x 87cm)
※ Basic fee will be added accordingly for every 4-hour exceeded.
※ Additional charge will be added for storage beyond 12-hour.
Imagine standing in front of the grand Dongdaemun Design Plaza also called DDP, an ambitious architecture designed by Zaha Hadid that now stands as a landmark in Seoul
This is no doubt one of Seoul's most picturesque destination ~
Address : 281, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 을지로 281 (을지로7가)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2153-0510, +82-2-2153-0000 (DDP facilities guide) +82-1644-1328 (Reservation)
Art Hall 10:00-21:00
Museum 10:00-19:00 (Wed, Fri 10:00-21:00)
Design Shop 10:00-21:00 (Weekends 10:00-22:00)
LED Rose Garden 19:00-00:00
(until end of Feb, 2016)
Site area: 62,692㎡ / Building area: 25,104㎡
Total floor area: 86,574㎡ (Basement 3F to 4th Floor)
- Art Hall: Art Hall 1, 2, International Conference Hall
- Museum: Design Museum, Design Exhibition Hall, Design Playground, Design Pathway, Pathway Cafe
- Design Shop: Design Shops, Academy Hall
- Oullim Square : Miraero Bridge, Design Market, Information Center
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park: An eco-friendly park
(Gallery MUN, Yigansumun Exhibition Hall, Dongdaemun History Museum 1398, Dongdaemun Stadium Memorial , Seoul Fortress Hall (Yigansu Gate), Garden Yigansu Gate)
DDP Information Desks, Coat rooms, Lactation room, Medical Service Room,Ticket Office
Admission / Participation Fees
Applicable and vary according to exhibitions. Please refer to homepage for details.
Discount Rate (25 off)
• Children and teens between the ages of 7 and 18
(including toddlers and elementary and secondary school students)
• Groups of 20 or more adults
Student group rate (50 off)
• Groups of 20 or more elementary or secondary school students
(with one guide for every 20 students admitted for free)
• General visitors can get this discount when they visit on the Culture Days
(last Wednesday of every month) * only available at on-site
• Children and teens between the ages of 4 and 6
Children under the age of 7, and seniors over the age of 65
Persons with disabilities of Grades 1 through 3, as defined in the Welfare of Disabled Persons Act, and the companion
※ To receive the discounts for which you are eligible, please bring any relevant certificates or documented proof relating to the following discount types to the ticket office at the DDP.
※ For group tours of 50 persons or more, call the DDP Call Center in advance.
※ For groups of 20 persons or more, tickets can be purchased only by phone or ticket office at the DDP.
※ A maximum of 10 people can be booked online.
Reservations for exhibitions required at the homepage
* Inquiries: +82-1644-1328
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Get off at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, 4 ,5) and Exit 1.
From Incheon International Airport, take AREX (Airport Railroad):
Go to Gimpo International Airport Station → Transfer to Gongdeok Station (Seoul Subway Line 5) → Get off at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station, Exit 1.
From Gimpo International Airport, take AREX (Airport Railroad):
Go to Gimpo International Airport Station → Transfer at Dangsan Station (Seoul Subway Line 2) → Get off at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station, Exit 1.
1. Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- Blue bus: N13 , N16 , N30 , N62 , 105 , 144 , 152 , 261 , 301 , 420
- Green bus: 2012 , 2015 , 2233 , 7212
- Red bus: 9403
- City circular bus: 90S Tour
2. Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP)
- Green bus: 2012
3. Airport Limousine Bus
From Incheon International Airport:
Board Airport Dongdaemun (Toyoko Inn)-bound Limousine Bus No. 6001 at Incheon International Airport → Toyoko Inn (Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station, Cerestar, Sindang-dong, Gwanghui-dong) → Go across the crosswalk in front of Ramodo Shopping Mall
From Gimpo International Airport:
Board Dongdaemun (Toyoko Inn)-bound Limousine Bus No. 6001 at Gimpo International Airport → Toyoko Inn (Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station, Cerestar, Sindang-dong, Gwanghui-dong) → Go across the crosswalk in front of Ramodo Shopping Mall
Best KOKO Village
- 1 B1A4 DO YOU REMEMBER FULL SONG
- 2 B1A4 'DO YOU REMEMBER' MV (short ver. )
- 3 B1A4 ROLLIN' Dance Practice Video
- 4 The song is a live recorded song at SHINee World D X D X D X in Japan concert. But when I listen to it, without any effort my mind only clashed and stopped in his voice and eyes. I didn’t hear the noise of cheers, music that time. It’s like a medication. I had felt the same experience when I go to the sea. When we walk to the sea we hear a huge noise of waves. By the time we stay in the beach without any concerns we feel a silent inside of that noise of the sea. Try may be you too feel the same.
- 5 I'm so sorry to hear the death of Actor Jun Taesoo. I really can't forget his role in Sungkyukwan scandal. though he did the opposite role, he pulled many love of the viewers by his look and the sorrowful, proud character. I liked his sister Ha Jiwon so much. I think she missed him a lot.
Best KOKO Board
- 제 친애하는 코코 안녕하세요 . 잘 지내세요 ? 지금 여기에서 비가 오고 있다...
- Hi Koko! I was gone for quite a while but it's so good to be back! Loving the dramas My Golden ...
- This a song make us happy .
- This is cool. Let's do watch everyone. I'm here to support The Unit all the way. photo cr...
- Dear Koko, Wish You a Happy Lunar New Year!!!!