- Juneaty Rachmat / 2014.12.06
Probably only at the Korean marketplace, you will find most older generations manning their stands, ajummas (middle-aged Korean women) hunting for bargains, and groups of young ladies giggling and having fun. A trip to one of the city's busy marketplaces is an ideal place to soak up the genuine spirit of Seoul as an industrialized country with a lot of heart.
Jeju Dongmun Traditional Market
Busan Gukje Market -> For that reason, the place makes up an interesting mixes of customers making an attractive filming spot for many K-movies, K-dramas, often featuring as a backdrop of popular TV shows as well like ‘1 Night 2 Days’. Items sold here includes industrial products such as machinery, electronics, kitchen appliances, as well as clothing, food, agricultural products, fish, and dairy goods. Food in particular, it is famous for bibim-dangmyeon (Spicy Glass Noodles), yubu-jeongol (fried tofu stew), and ssiat-hotteok (sweet Korean pancake stuffed with seeds).
Bupyeong (Kkangtong) -> Jagalchi Market, Yongdusan Park and Bosu-dong Book Street are also located nearby, giving plenty of opportunity for visitors to explore the neighborhood.
Chuncheon Romantic Market -> traditional market in Chuncheon that sells hanbok, bags, shoes, clothes, electronic appliances, jewerly, and food.
Jeonju Nambu Traditional Market
Gyeongju Jungang Market
Incheon Sinpo International Market
Suwon Paldalmun Market
Daegu Seomun Market -> The market is sectioned into 6 major districts, housing roughly four thousands vendors and stores in total. It is second to none for offering high quality of fabric-related items like silk, satin, linen, cotton, knitted goods, and men's and women's wear. Visitors will also be delighted to find tasty foods including the famous Seomun's fish cake, dumplings, sujebi (soup with buckwheat dough flakes) and more.
There's no better place to get a taste of real Korean life than the market. The biggest and most popular markets in Seoul are Namdaemun Market and Gwangjang Market, which not only sell Korean comfort foods, but also bustle with vendors of all kinds. When looking for place to either shop or eat, a visit to one of these Korean marketplaces is a must!
Namdaemun Market -> along with nearby attractions (Myeong-dong, Deoksugung Palace, Gwanghwamun Gate
The market serves popular comfort foods like bindae-tteok (mung bean pancake), gimbap, bibimbap, and sundae (Korean sausage). It has gained more attention in recent years thanks to the appearance made in a popular TV show ‘Running Man’.
Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market
Best KOKO Village
- 1 171018 Eunwoo on BOM BOM CAFE #아스트로 #차은우 #붐붐카페 ✡️ https://t.co/WAVifc1gao
- 2 SM Dancers, Instructors
- 3 ((FLASHBACK))[TEASER] 2017.05.29 12:00PM ASTRO 4th Mini Album 'Dream Part.01' Concept Photo #01 #차은우 #문빈 #ASTRO #D_STORE #Dream_Part01
- 4 ((FLASHBACK)) [TEASER] 2017.05.29 12:00PM ASTRO 4th Mini Album 'Dream Part.01' Concept Photo #01 #진진 #라키 #ASTRO #D_STORE #Dream_Part01
- 5 ((FLASHBACK)) [TEASER] 2017.05.29 12:00PM ASTRO 4th Mini Album 'Dream Part.01' Concept Photo #01 #MJ #윤산하 #ASTRO #D_STORE #Dream_Part01
Best KOKO Board
- I can't wait for next weekend to watch the new episodes of "My Golden Life"!!! I just love the chara...
- Happy Friday every1 whats your plan for weekend? I Think i'll visit Hagia Sophia and Ortaköy then E...
- LIKE IF YOU WOULD DIE FOR KPOP AND BTS!!
- KBS drama Mad dog ost- What I want- somehow i found it on youtube.
- Fanwars in twitter are everywhere. It's toxic. I need to calm myself, that's why I'm here. Koko Worl...