ME AND SOUTH KOREA
- Tnyz Wee / 2014.11.13
Today we talk about Korean Cosmetics. Do you used any Korean Cosmetics for your skin care?
I used a lots Korean Skin Care and Make Up products. For examples Etude House, Nature Republic, Tosowoong, Holika holika, April Skin and more. It's a lots..Actually most of my Korean product from sample. Hihihihi..
Seller so generous. Everytime i brought skin care product, they give to me many samples. (Happy face ^_^)
I upload some my Korean Skin Care product. Do i look like Korean once i using Korean product? OF course not at all. What i target is to have beautiful skin like Korean star. I envy their skin. Flawless~
For me, Aloe Vera Gel Nature Republic so far is the best for my skin. The gel moisture my skin and become more soften. I used it as my whole body moisturiser, face mask, eye mask especially for sleeping mask but there are so many different ways you can use it.
So, friends do you have any Korean Skin Care products to share?
Have a wonderful day friends..
Best KOKO Board
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...