- punchindun / 2015.06.29
Pigs in America: OINK OINK.
Pigs in Korea: GGOOL GGOOL (꿀꿀).
Sheep and goats in America: BAH.
Sheep and goats in Korean: MAE EH (매애).
Cows in America: MOO.
Cows in Korea: EUM MAE (음매).
Dogs in America: WOOF.
Dogs in Korea: MUNG MONG (멍멍).
Lions to Americans: ROAR & GROWL.
Lions to Koreans: EU REU RUNG (으르렁).
Chicks in America: CHEEP CHEEP.
Chicks in Korea: BBEE YAK BBEE YAK (삐악삐악).
Roosters in America: COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO.
Roosters in Korea: GGO GGEE OH (꼬끼오).
Hens in America: CACKLE & CLUCK.
Hens in Korea: GGO GGO DEK (꼬꼬댁) & GGO GGO (꼬꼬).
Crows in America: CAW CAW.
Crows in Korea: GGA AK GGA AK (까악까악).
Ducks in America: QUACK.
Ducks in Korea: GGWEK GGWEK (꽥꽥).
Birds in America: TWEET TWEET.
Birds in Korea: JJEK JJEK (짹짹).
Mice in America: SQUEAK.
Mice in Korea: JJEEK JJEEK (찍찍).
Snakes in America: HISS.
Snakes in Korea: (silence).
Frogs in America: CROAK.
Frogs in Korea: GAE GOOL GAE GOOL (개골개골).
Cats in America: MEOW.
Cats in Korea: YA ONG (야옹).
What’s your favorite Korean animal sound? And what kind of sounds do cats make in YOUR country? Let us know the comment section below :)
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?