- Karolina 카롤리나 / 2014.11.16
Singer HyunA will be holding a free fan meeting titled 'Fantopia, HyunA Land' to celebrate her decade-long career.
The special event will take place in Sogang University Mapo District on February 17. She debuted originally as a Wonder Girls member in 2007, and then moved to 4Minute where the group succeeded with various hit songs.
In 2010, she began her sexy solo career, churning out hits such as "Change," "Bubble Pop", "Ice Cream", "Red," and "How's This?". HyunA also made it big in collaborations as well, such as "Trouble Maker" and Psy's "Gangnam Style."
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?