- Lee Yeong Ja wins grand award at '2018 KBS Entertainment Awards' for the first time in 27 years This year, the nominees for the grand award were Kim Junho, Shin Dong-Yeob, Lee Dongguk, Yu Jaesuk and Lee Yeong Ja, and Lee Yeong Ja became the winner for her work in 'Hello, Counselor.' Lee Yeong Ja debuted in 1991, and after 27 years, she became the first woman receive the grand award at 'KBS Entertainment Awards.' In her acceptance speech, she thanked the program'... Entertainment
- SHINee's Key hears hallucinations of 'Ring Ding Dong'? [Hello, Counselor] Tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor' features Lee Mangi, Kang Sung Tae, Key and EXID's Soul.g and Jeonghwa as guests. SHINee's hit song 'Ring Ding Dong' is known as a "forbidden song for the KSAT examinees" because its melody is too addictive and gets stuck in your head. Key says, "Sometimes when we're going down the stage after a performanc... Entertainment
- Faker appears on 'Hello, Counselor' because of Red Velvet's Seulgi? Professional gamer Faker and Red Velvet's Joy and Seulgi are tonight's guests on 'Hello, Counselor.' League of Legend pro-gamer Faker appears on public television for the first time, and there seems to be a special reason for it! Shin Dong-Yeob says, "He's a big fan of Red Velvet." Kim Tae Kyun says, "That's why whenever he looks in the direction... Entertainment
- TWICE's Jihyo was taken for a foreigner because of her eyes [Hello, Counselor] Tonight's guests are comedians Park Junhyeong and Kim Jihye, TWICE's Jihyo and Mina, and rapper Hanhae. The first story is about a husband who is forced to live with 58 dogs and cats by his wife. Lee Yeong Ja asks TWICE if they like pets and if they've had any. Jihyo says, "My parents would tell me, 'We're too busy raising you,' so I didn't get to ha... Entertainment
- Jung Chan Woo's last broadcast before stepping down [Hello, Counselor] The staff of 'Hello, Counselor' revealed the still photos of Jung Chan Woo during his last broadcast before stepping down due to health issues. Jung Chan Woo did his best until the end for the viewers. Shin Dongyeop, Lee Youngja and Kim Tae Kwen tried not to reveal their sadness, and instead they showed passionate reaction whenever Chan Woo said anything. The staff of the show th... Entertainment
- Jung Chan Woo to halt activities due to panic disorder and health issues On April 15, Jung Chan Woo announced during his radio show that he will be halting his activities temporarily. His radio partner Kim Tae Kyun added, "Some of you might have noticed it already. You've probably noticed that he's feeling down lately." Jung Chan Woo said, "I'm sorry. I'm in poor health. I'm not able to give you guys joy. I think I need to r... Entertainment
- Hani & Jeonghwa get flustered by a guy who fears being around women? [Hello, Counselor] Tony An from legendary idol group H.O.T., rapper San E, Hani and Jeonghwa from EXID, ballad singer Jung Seung-Hwan and model Han Hyun Min will appear as guests on tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor' Youth Special! Today's protagonist is a male student who dreams of becoming a musical actor. He is 189 cm tall, and he fears being around women. As he comes up the stage, he ... Entertainment
- A 36-year-old husband has a curfew? [Hello, Counselor] NCT127's Doyung, Jaehyun and Mark and MOMOLAND's Yeonwoo, JooE and Nancy are guests on tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor'! Today's protagonist is a man who seems like a family-oriented husband who comes home right after work and likes to spend time with his family rather than with his friends. However, this is how the real story goes: the husband says, "... Entertainment
- Wanna One sings a serenade of consolation to a troubled housewife [Hello, Counselor] Tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor' stars Lee Sangmin and Wanna One's Minhyun, Seongwoo and Jaehwan as guests. During the opening, Wanna One's main vocalist Kim Jaehwan sings a serenade to MC Lee Yeong Ja. Everyone at the studio including Yeong Ja and the audience hold their breath to listen to Jaehwan's sweet voice. Once his serenade is over, Yeong Ja says,... Entertainment
- Adults make fun of an albino girl? Madness! [Hello, Counselor] On tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor,' a housewife in her 30s talks about her concern for her beloved daughter who has albinism, a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes. In case of her daughter, she has partially white hair. She says, "When my daughter is outside, not only she's the center of atte... Entertainment
- MAMAMOO shed tears for a grandpa who raises his grandson [Hello, Counselor] Guest on tonight's episode of 'Hello, Counselor' are Jeong Jaeyong from hip-hop group DJ DOC and four members of MAMAMOO! Tonight, we will hear about a 68-year-old grandfather who is raising his grandson instead of his daughter. He says, "My daughter lives on the floor above, and I go to her house and take care of my grandson from 9 in the morning to 5 in the evening. Even ... Entertainment
- Getting one question wrong is the same as getting a 0?! [Hello, Counselor] Tonight's guests are Han Young, Kim Saerom, rapper DinDin, and Weki Meki's Doyeon and Sei! A girl in 4th grade appears on the show and says that her "life is so hard" because of her mother. She recites her daily schedule. When school is over at 3 in the afternoon, she has to go to piano lesson, after-school academy and essay class. When the girl says that she gets gimba... Entertainment
Best KOKO Board
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...