- "Berry Good" Made a Comeback and Soon "Wentback" Taeha, Berry Good’s leader, announced that she will be leaving the group and the agency, on May 27 (KST). On the same day, the agency said that it will be halting the group's schedule for promoting its new album. Almost a week before its comeback, the agency, JTG Entertainment, announced that Daye, the other member of the group, wasn't able to make a comeback due to her i... K-POP
- BTS Still on Billboard Charts and Soon Performing in Brazil Global K-pop sensation BTS' latest album "Map of the Soul: Persona" ranked high on the Billboard main album chart for the fifth week in a row this week, chart updates showed on May 22. "Persona" was 17th on the Billboard 200 Albums for "the week of May 25." The album's main track, "Boy With Luv" which debuted on the Hot 100 at eighth... K-POP
- "AB6IX" Debuts Tonight The boy group AB6IX debuts on May 22 at 6 p.m. (KST) with their first album “B:COMPLETE.” The group is composed of Lim Young Min, Jeon Woong, Kim Dong Hyun, Park Woo Jin and Lee Dae Hwi. [Image Source: Brandnew Music] Park Woo Jin and Lee Dae Hwi are from Wanna One, and Lim Young Min and Kim Dong Hyun are from MXM. The K-pop fans are familiar with these four since t... K-POP
- Two Vocalists from "PRODUCE" Making Comeback This Week Kim Jae Hwan, the singer-songwriter, who first debuted as the vocalist of the project group Wanna One, released his solo album "Another" on May 20 (KST). The actress Kim Yoo Jung is on the music video of "Hello", the title song for the new album. His birthday, May 27 (KST), is also coming soon. [Image Source: Swing Entertainment] Hae Yoon and her girl group, ... K-POP
- All Tickets Are Sold - Again A rookie girl group IZ*ONE has almost everyone’s attention, and it shows in both their album sales and ticket sales. The tickets for a first IZ*ONE solo concert in June were all sold out to both the members of the official fan club and whom were not. It was quick. [Image Source: IZ*ONE official Twitter account (Off The Record Entertainment)] In order to keep up with popular... K-POP
- 31 Months Passed Since the Last 'Rain' Ladies' Code's last album 'STRANG3R' (title song: the Rain) was released on October 13, 2016 (KST). They are coming back with a new sang called 'FEEDBACK' on May 16, 2019, 6 PM (KST). This means that the fans have waited two years and seven months. The group released its Christmas song, 'the Last Holiday', on December 2018, but it wasn't an official comeb... K-POP
- Oh My Girl's Storming Comeback Oh My Girl, a K-pop girl group with seven members in it, released the Fifth Season which is their first Korean studio album on May 8, 2019. They debuted on April 21, 2015. It took more than three years to present a first studio album in Korea. They already have many hit songs such as Closer, Windy Day, Listen to My Word (A-ing), Secret Garden, Remember Me and so on. Th... K-POP
- Yoon Ji Sung Left a Gift Behind Yoon Ji Sung, a member of the disbanded boy band, Wanna One, enlisted the Republic of Korea Army on May 14, 2019. His mandatory military service is scheduled to end twenty one month later, on December 13, 2020. It’s longer than his days in Wanna One which lasted eighteen months. Many fans then were strongly against disbanding it but the original contract to make it an eighteen long ba... K-POP
- FNC Announces Mina Leaves AOA On May 13, FNC Entertainment released a statement saying that Mina, a member of AOA(Ace of Angels), has not renewed her contract with the agency and will leave AOA. The agency also said, "After a long and deep discussion with us, Mina decided to go on a different path,” and “we respect Mina's decision to terminate her contract and leave the team.” (Source: FNC ... K-POP
- SHINee to celebrate 11th anniversary with a free exhibition SHINee will hold a special exhibition to celebrate its 11th anniversary with the fans. From May 23 to June 2, 'SHINee Day' will be held at the SM Entertainment Celebrity Center in Apgujeong-dong, Seoul, for 11 days. The exhibition will feature 11 sections including a photo zone featuring themes from SHINee's albums, music video sets, concert costume displays, etc. The exhi... K-POP
- BTS to come back with new single 'Lights / Boy With Luv' BTS will make a comeback in Japan for the first time in 8 months since November of last year with a their 10th single album, which will be released on July 3. The title track 'Lights' is an original track in Japanese, and it will be released with a music video. The album will also include Japanese version of 'Boy With Luv' and 'IDOL'. Depending on the album's ver... K-POP
- Kyuhyun to make solo comeback in May Super Junior's Kyuhyun, who was just discharged from alternative service yesterday, will be making a fast comeback. On May 8, SJ Label stated, "Kyuhyun will launch his solo album in May. As he started working on the album right after he was discharged, the exact date is undecided." Kyuhyun enlisted as a public service worker on May 25, 2017, and he was discharged from the s... K-POP
Best KOKO Board
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...