- WJSN Returned with the Coolest Summer Song On June 4 at 6 p.m. KST, Cosmic Girls (WJSN) dropped their newest music video “Boogie Up.” The thriteen member girl group already showed great musical talent. Check out their other videos, below. [Image Source: WJSN Official Twitter (@WJSN_Cosmic), STARSHIP ENT] K-POP
- Don't Miss These fromis_9 Videos One of the cutest K-pop girl groups made a comeback in October, 2018, their special single album “From.9” with the title song “Love Bomb.” fromis_9 is coming back with new songs at 6 p.m. on June 4, 2019 (KST). They said they had a relatively long break but their YouTube and V Live channels don't seem like they had any. The "captain" and... K-POP
- "Cherry Bullet" Through Your Hearts [Music Bank] "Cherry Bullet" made a comeback with their new catchy and beautiful songs. The fans love the ten member group not only for their beautiful voices and appearances but also for their love towards their fans. On May 27 & 28 (KST), five different videos were uploaded on the official Cherry Bullet V Live channel, and two of there were live streaming. ... K-POP
- "Berry Good" Made a Comeback and Soon "Wentback" Taeha, Berry Good’s leader, announced that she will be leaving the group and the agency, on May 27 (KST). On the same day, the agency said that it will be halting the group's schedule for promoting its new album. Almost a week before its comeback, the agency, JTG Entertainment, announced that Daye, the other member of the group, wasn't able to make a comeback due to her i... K-POP
- BTS Still on Billboard Charts and Soon Performing in Brazil Global K-pop sensation BTS' latest album "Map of the Soul: Persona" ranked high on the Billboard main album chart for the fifth week in a row this week, chart updates showed on May 22. "Persona" was 17th on the Billboard 200 Albums for "the week of May 25." The album's main track, "Boy With Luv" which debuted on the Hot 100 at eighth... K-POP
- "AB6IX" Debuts Tonight The boy group AB6IX debuts on May 22 at 6 p.m. (KST) with their first album “B:COMPLETE.” The group is composed of Lim Young Min, Jeon Woong, Kim Dong Hyun, Park Woo Jin and Lee Dae Hwi. [Image Source: Brandnew Music] Park Woo Jin and Lee Dae Hwi are from Wanna One, and Lim Young Min and Kim Dong Hyun are from MXM. The K-pop fans are familiar with these four since t... K-POP
- Two Vocalists from "PRODUCE" Making Comeback This Week Kim Jae Hwan, the singer-songwriter, who first debuted as the vocalist of the project group Wanna One, released his solo album "Another" on May 20 (KST). The actress Kim Yoo Jung is on the music video of "Hello", the title song for the new album. His birthday, May 27 (KST), is also coming soon. [Image Source: Swing Entertainment] Hae Yoon and her girl group, ... K-POP
- All Tickets Are Sold - Again A rookie girl group IZ*ONE has almost everyone’s attention, and it shows in both their album sales and ticket sales. The tickets for a first IZ*ONE solo concert in June were all sold out to both the members of the official fan club and whom were not. It was quick. [Image Source: IZ*ONE official Twitter account (Off The Record Entertainment)] In order to keep up with popular... K-POP
- 31 Months Passed Since the Last 'Rain' Ladies' Code's last album 'STRANG3R' (title song: the Rain) was released on October 13, 2016 (KST). They are coming back with a new sang called 'FEEDBACK' on May 16, 2019, 6 PM (KST). This means that the fans have waited two years and seven months. The group released its Christmas song, 'the Last Holiday', on December 2018, but it wasn't an official comeb... K-POP
- Oh My Girl's Storming Comeback Oh My Girl, a K-pop girl group with seven members in it, released the Fifth Season which is their first Korean studio album on May 8, 2019. They debuted on April 21, 2015. It took more than three years to present a first studio album in Korea. They already have many hit songs such as Closer, Windy Day, Listen to My Word (A-ing), Secret Garden, Remember Me and so on. Th... K-POP
- Yoon Ji Sung Left a Gift Behind Yoon Ji Sung, a member of the disbanded boy band, Wanna One, enlisted the Republic of Korea Army on May 14, 2019. His mandatory military service is scheduled to end twenty one month later, on December 13, 2020. It’s longer than his days in Wanna One which lasted eighteen months. Many fans then were strongly against disbanding it but the original contract to make it an eighteen long ba... K-POP
- FNC Announces Mina Leaves AOA On May 13, FNC Entertainment released a statement saying that Mina, a member of AOA(Ace of Angels), has not renewed her contract with the agency and will leave AOA. The agency also said, "After a long and deep discussion with us, Mina decided to go on a different path,” and “we respect Mina's decision to terminate her contract and leave the team.” (Source: FNC ... K-POP
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?