- Winners of the first 'The Fact Music Awards' The first 'The Fact Music Awards' (TMA) hosted by The Fact and FAN N STAR was held on April 24. BTS was the winner of the Grand Award. Check out the rest of the winners: The Fact Music Grand Award: BTS Best Song Award: iKON Best Album Award: BTS U+ Idol Live Popularity Award: BTS Artist of the Year: iKON, MOMOLAND, GFRIEND, RED VELVET, CHUNGHA, BTS, MAMAMOO, NU'ES... K-POP
- SUNMI to tour Europe in addition to N. America & Asia On April 25, MAKEUS Entertainment released the poster for Sunmi's Europe tour. According to the poster, Sunmi will be touring 5 countries: England, Poland, the Netherlands, Germany, and France. Her first world tour ‘2019 SUNMI THE 1ST WORLD TOUR [WARNING]’ was a huge success, as the tickets for sold out in Seoul, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, and Calgary. She is continu... K-POP
- Park Bom collaborates with her older sister in ballad version of 'Spring' On April 24, Park Bom uploaded a live performance of the ballad version of 'Spring' on her official YouTube channel. In particular, Park Bom's sister, cellist Park Gowoon, played the cello while Park Bom was singing. At the end of the video, Bom said, "Thank you for loving my new song 'Spring', and I'm presenting a new ballad. My older sister helped me a lot.&q... K-POP
- Park Yoochun tests positive for drugs and is expelled from his agency On April 22, the National Forensic Service notified the police that Park Yoochun tested positive for drugs after analyzing his body hair. Previously, a simple reagent test on his urine and hair had come out negative on April 16. But 6 days later, the results were different. Methamphetamine was detected in his leg hair. The police stated that testing positive in the thorough examinat... K-POP
- Weki Meki confirms comeback in May Weki Meki is coming back for the first time in 7 months since their first single album 'KISS, KICKS' was released in October of last year. Choi Yoojung and Kim Doyeon from I.O.I, who were rank 3 and rank 8 in 'PRODUCE 101', are members of the group. Weki Meki debuted with 'I don't like your Girlfriend' in August 2017. [Image source: Fantagio] K-POP
- Gain teases Brown Eyed Girls' comeback On April 23, Gain shared her selfie taken at Mystic Story on Instagram and wrote, "Recording done. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Good night." Meanwhile, Brown Eyed Girls' agency, Mystic Story, announced in January that the group is preparing to come back with a new album. It is their first comeback in 3 and a half years since November 2015. [Image source: Gain... K-POP
- Ji Chang Wook to return from military service on April 27 On April 22, Glorious Entertainment stated, "Thank you for waiting for actor Ji Chang Wook's return. He will be discharged on April 27 in the morning after completing his military service." The agency added, "To avoid obstructing traffic, there won't be a separate event, and he will simply greet those who come out to meet him. We ask for your attention and love for Ji... K-POP
- Nam Tae Hyun and Jang Jane are dating! A musician couple has been born! Singers Nam Tae Hyun and Jang Jane admitted that they are dating. Nam Tae Hyun's agency said, "They developed feelings for each other recently and are in a relationship." Nam Tae Hyun and Jang Jane got to know each other through tvN's upcoming program 'Studio Vibes', which will air in May. Jane is 3 years older than Tae Hyun. K-POP
- NCT 127 premieres 'Superhuman' on 'Good Morning America' On April 18, NCT 127 appeared on 'Good Morning America', America's most viewed morning TV show. They premiered 'Superhuman', the title track of the upcoming album due to be released on May 24. NCT 127 made the grand finale of the show by performing 'Cherry Bomb' and 'Superhuman.' The members said that they are "very excited to reveal the new song for... K-POP
- Park Bom to make superfast comeback feat. MAMAMOO's Whee In According to multiple sources, Park Bom will release a new single on May 2, only 2 months after the release of 'Spring'. The new single is produced by Brace Brother, who also produced 'Spring.' MAMAMOO's Whee In will be featured in the track. It's the first time for the two artists to work together. [Image source: D NATION Entertainment] K-POP
- BTS named in TIME's '100 Most Influential People' On April 17, TIME magazine announced that BTS is included in the '2019 100 Most Influential People' list. Every year, TIME selects 100 figures from 5 categories (Titans, Pioneers, Artists, Leaders, and Icons). 17 figures have been selected for the 'Artists' category, and BTS was in the list along with Brie Larson, Ariana Grande, Khalid and more. [Image source: TIME... K-POP
- Kyuhyun to be discharged from public service on May 7 Super Junior's Kyuhyun will be discharged from his mandatory public service on May 7. He will officially return with a solo fan meeting held on May 19. At the event, he will perform various hit songs and interact with the fans. He is discussing possibilities of appearing in a number of variety shows upon his return. [Image source: SM Entertainment] K-POP
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?