- Official celebrity couples that you may not know There are some celebrity couples who admitted to being in a romantic relationship but refrain from showing it on social media or in interviews, making us forget that they are dating. Park Sung Hoon♥Ryu Hyun Kyung On December 31, actor Park Sung Hoon, upon receiving the Best New Actor Award at the '2018 KBS Drama Awards', said, "I am sincerely grateful to Ryu Hyun Kyun... K-POP
- Park Shin Hye & Choi Tae Joon reportedly dating for a year On March 7, a media outlet reported that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon have been dating for a year. The two are alumni of Chung Ang University, where they both studied theatre. According to multiple sources in the industry, they became close after debuting and developed into lovers. A close source said, "Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon usually enjoy a quiet date at Park Shin Hye'... K-POP
- Park Shin Hye to make Kimchi for victims of Pohang earthquake According to SALT Entertainment, Park Shin Hye and her official fan club's members will participate in the Kimchi making event to help the victims of the Pohang earthquake on December 10th. Sixty employees from Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI) will join as well. The agency stated, "We are grateful to Park Shin Hye and her fans for showing compassion to neighbors in ne... K-POP
- Park Shin Hye & Lee Sung Kyung Reunited, "I love you, sister!" Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung, who starred in drama 'Doctors' together, had a beautiful reunion. On November 22, Park Shin Hye shared selfies taken with Lee Sung Kyung and wrote, "The link between you and I. Taking a picture with a pretty girl. I love you, sister. I can't help but smile when I look at her, she's too lovely." The two actresses co-starred in dr... K-POP
- Park Shin Hye donates to help children suffering from Pohang earthquake. Goodwill ambassador of Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI) Park Shin Hye stepped up to provide comfort to the children in Pohang, who recently experienced a magnitude 5.4 earthquake. KFHI revealed that Park Shin Hye donated 50 million won (approx. 45,000 USD) on November 16 to help the children in Pohang. This donation will be used to improve the living environment of children in... K-POP
- Park Shinhye, a successful fan meeting even in typhoon! An actress Park Shinhye successfully finished up her fan meeting in Philippines next to Hong Kong and Taiwan. According to Salt Entertainment, Park Shinhye made a wonderful memory with about 5000 fans in Araneta Coliseum, Philippines. Though a typhoon has hit the place, fans waited her in line from early morning. Park Shinhye came on the stage, singing her own song ‘ My Dear’... K-POP
Best KOKO Board
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- Kortrijk gegen Sporting Charleroi live ~ stream: iihf world championship 2019 LiveStream Vorhersage,...