CNBLUE’s Kang Minhyuk to hold 1st solo fan meeting in Thailand# Entertainment 2015.07.27 View : 1410
CNBLUE’s drummer Kang Minhyuk held its first solo fan meeting in Thailand since its debut 5 years ago.
On July 25, drummer Kang’s first-ever solo fan meeting in Bangkok, ‘The Moment’ took place at the BCC Hall Central Plaza Ladprao. During the event, Kang Minhyuk showed off his various charms singing, acting, and more.
To show different sides of him, not as a drummer, the artist sang Ra.D’s ‘I'm in love,’ and Drama OST ‘Star’ while playing the keyboard. Also, he parodied the best scene of Chanyoung and Bona couple from drama ‘The Heirs.’
According to the rep from his management agency, Kang Minhyuk eagerly participated in for this event providing various ideas. He unveiled the photos of his pets Chichi and Ddadda and gave away cakes which he made by himself, aprons, drum sticks to the local fans. At the end of the event, he high-fived and hugged every audience one by one.
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.