How to survive in Seoul as a foreigner [My Neighbor, Charles]# Entertainment 2015.03.11 View : 2403
Giulia has come from Italy for one thing - the love for her husband. As a new bride living with her in-laws, she has so much to learn. Howeer, her mother-in-law is so strict and stubborn, so they constantly clash heads.
Arnaud is the crepe seller from France that looks like Beckham. He's struggling to make ends meet in a market that's filled with elderly people, selling a modern snack.
Adelia has just made it in a Korean company. Her first day of work starts. Having to adjust to work life, but also life in a foreign country. Will she make it?
[My Neighbor, Charles]
Showtime: Tue 19:10ㅣRe-run: Sat 04:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...