Sam Hammington to advice on Mahmoud's concerns [My Neighbor, Charles]# Entertainment 2015.04.29 View : 1874
This week, we are listening to Simon, Shannon and Mahmoud's concerns at the Foreigner School.
Sam Hammington, a reality TV star from Australia who's been living in Korea for 13 years, is here to be their teacher for this episode.
Particularly, Mahmoud doesn’t sell alcohol at his restaurant for religious reasons and his restaurant sales is not good enough. Then, Sam shares his know-how to help him because he majored in Marketings and his wife is running a cupcake cafe at Itaewon.
[My Neighbor, Charles]
Showtime: Tue 19:10ㅣRe-run: Sat 04:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...