Lee HongKi to release his first solo album this month# K-POP 2015.11.05 View : 5551
Band FTISLAND’s vocalist Lee HongKi is releasing his first solo album in 9 years since his debut in 2007.
Lee HongKi is set to release his solo debut album in mid November and begin his album promotions in the nation. He will be transforming into a crooner with his unique and appealing voice in his first solo album.
The vocalist has already proven his capability as a solo artist through various hit songs not only with his band’s songs including ‘Love Sick,’ ‘Severely,’ ‘Memory,’ “Pray,‘ but also with drama OSTs from such as ’You’re Beautiful,‘ ’The Heirs,‘ ’Modern Father,‘ and more.
Meanwhile, his band FTISLAND successfully ended its live concert tour in Japan “Where’s my PUPPY” in 8 cities for 13 times recently.
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.