'Hwarang' SEONU states that he's the KING for love and friendship! [Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth]# Drama 2017.02.01 View : 8772
Today, instead of Sam Maekjong, Seonu asserts that he is the King. What will be a result of his action?
When the Hwarang warriors are on their way to Baekje with several gifts, they meet some thieves. Suho tries to get rid of them, but Sam Maekjong lets them go. He feels bad for his people's devastating lives.
Soon after the crew make it to Baekje, the Crown Prince of Baekje treats their princess very meanly.
Meanwhile, Aro is sent to jail. The Hwarang warriors get caught in attempting to save her.
Their princess asks to let go of her people straight away. However, the Crown Prince who knows that there is the King of Silla among them threatens her he will kill every single one of them.
To protect Aro and Sam Maekjong, Seonu yells out to the Prince, "I am the King!" He is sacrificing himself for his love and friendship. What would happen to him next? Will the warriors safely go back to their country?
[Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth]
Showtime : Tue-Wed 21:50 | Re-run: Tue-Wed 11:50, Wed-Thurs 04:20, 09:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- ı am turkey.Why do kbs world programs get confused?
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...