'Father' Hyeyeong, "Why is living together before marriage a sin?" [My Father Is Strange]# Drama 2017.05.15 View : 2485
Hyeyeong's mother and father are both deeply disappointed in their daughter.
After their live-in relationship is revealed, both of their parents become so upset that they tell them to live apart right away.
You may wonder why their parents disagree with the idea of living together before marriage. By and large, cohabitation is not socially accepted in Korea, especially among the older generation. This is the norm in respectable middle- and upper-class Korean society.
Hyeyeong, however, still has to persuade her parents. She asks them, "Is living together before marriage that bad? Why? We're old enough to take decisions."
She tells them that things are different now. Many unmarried couples live together before getting married.
It looks like our parents' generation will take time to be cool with the concept. Well, what do you think about an unmarried couple living together?
[My Father Is Strange]
Showtime : Sat-Sun 21:20 | Re-run: Sun-Mon 03:50 l Sat 11:50 l Wed 11:50 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.