Dispute on ChoA’s departure# K-POP 2017.06.23 View : 2589
ChoA, a member of AOA, left a letter for her fans about her departure on Instagram on June 22.
She explained her reasons were depression and insomnia while even medication did not help at all. She said “To treat my insomnia and depression, I started taking medication and lessening my work load 2 years ago. However, I ended up stopping my activities as the problem wasn’t due to exhaustion.” She also wrote that she doesn’t want to hurt other members more due to negative attention caused by her. Lastly, she added a word that she wishes to return one day if there are people still cheering her on.
Meanwhile, FNC Entertainment totally denied departure of ChoA, stating nothing has been decided with her.
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- ı am turkey.Why do kbs world programs get confused?
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...