'Battle' Oh Hyeon Gyeong & Jung Sia are goddesses wearing ao dai! [Battle Trip]# Entertainment 2017.07.14 View : 1744
Oh Hyeon Gyeong and Jung Sia try on ao dai, the traditional Vietnamese dress, and show off their beauty in the Ancient Town of Da Nang.
On tonight's episode of 'Battle Trip,' Hyeon Gyeong and Sia will challenge Lee Hyun Yi and Kim Na Young's Okinawa trip from last week. They will be traveling in Da Nang of central Vietnam, a city that offers a perfect combination of rest and tour.
Hyeon Gyeong and Sia look around the shops in Ancient Town, and they decide to put on ao dai, the traditional dress. Looking beautiful, they show off the Miss Korea pose. Hyeon Gyeong was the winner of Miss Korea in 1989, and she is still stunning!
While they ride the cyclo to take a tour around the Ancient Town, Jung Sia praises her own beauty saying, "Doesn't it feel like we're princesses of Vietnam?"
Stay tuned for the exciting, delicious and picturesque trip to Da Nang, Vietnam!
Showtime: Fri 23:00 | Re-run: Sat 05:30, 10:30 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Village
Best KOKO Board
- Hi koko. I think u miss spelling sign out button. U write sing out instead of sign out.
- 안녕하세요? 인도네시아에 사는 데시라고 합니다. 반갑습니다. 저는 kbs 프로...
- #EXO_DONTMESSUPMYTEMPO #EXO_TEMPO
- Hi...I really miss watching KBSWORLD show and drama on my tv...are you still working on the new freq...
- #dontmessupmytempo #exotempo