Girls' Generation is "the best K-POP Girl Group in the last 10 years"# K-POP 2017.07.17 View : 1068
Girls' Generation and f(x) were ranked 1st and 7th on the '10 Best K-Pop Girl Groups of the Past Decade: Critics Picks' list published by Billboard on July 12th, reaffirming the status of SM Entertainment.
Billboard introduced Girls' Generation as the "undisputed K-pop royalty" that "still charm South Korea regularly with their tightly produced pop songs and vibrant femininity." It also commented that in addition to showing consistent group activity, the members have been active is individuals as actresses and solo artists. Their new album scheduled to be released in August to commemorate their 10th anniversary will prove that they're still the best.
About f(x), Billboard commented, "f(x)’s effervescent brand of electronica and synthpop is both innovative and extremely accessible to non-K-pop fans, with albums like Pink Tape, Red Light and 4 Walls setting this quartet firmly apart from any other girl group K-pop has seen this decade."
Previously, Billboard ranked Girls' Generation's 'I GOT A BOY' and f(x)'s 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' as 21st and 59th on the '100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time' chart, which were the highest rankings for Korean girl groups.
10 Best K-Pop Girl Groups of the Past Decade
1. Girls' Generation
3. Wonder Girls
4. Brown Eyed Girls
5. After School & Orange Caramel
10. miss A
Best KOKO Village
- 1 Secret Queen Maker!!
- 2 At SM COEX Artium-SHINee
- 3 Time to Shine (SHINee) :) source : SHINee International/ Facebook Is't this song sounds like...
- 4 I like the scene at episode 21 that Minysik recognize the old photo of Dayoun and he called it as a ...
- 5 Hello I am a new member here! My name is Stella and I am from Greece^^ I am a big fan of Infinite s...