Red Velvet JOY: "I used to put on sunscreen every night to make my skin brighter" [Hello, Counselor]# Entertainment 2017.07.24 View : 2247
Red Velvet's Joy and Wendy star on 'Hello, Counselor,' and Joy shares her childhood concerns about her appearance.
On the upcoming episode of 'Hello, Counselor,' Red Velvet, Jung YongHwa of CN Blue, and comedian Yang SeHyeong star as guests.
A man in his thirties shares his story. Although he is 100 percent Korean, people think he's a foreigner because of the way he looks.
Joy can relate to his feelings because she was teased as a "foreigner" when she was young because of her darker skin and well-defined features of her face. She wanted to make her skin brighter, so she made a "sunscreen mask" and applied it every night before going to bed. As a child she thought sunscreen would make her skin whiter since the color of sunscreen is white!
Showtime : Mon 11:00 | Re-run: Tue 05:30, 10:30, 18:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...