Red Velvet JOY: "I used to put on sunscreen every night to make my skin brighter" [Hello, Counselor]# Entertainment 2017.07.24 View : 2462
Red Velvet's Joy and Wendy star on 'Hello, Counselor,' and Joy shares her childhood concerns about her appearance.
On the upcoming episode of 'Hello, Counselor,' Red Velvet, Jung YongHwa of CN Blue, and comedian Yang SeHyeong star as guests.
A man in his thirties shares his story. Although he is 100 percent Korean, people think he's a foreigner because of the way he looks.
Joy can relate to his feelings because she was teased as a "foreigner" when she was young because of her darker skin and well-defined features of her face. She wanted to make her skin brighter, so she made a "sunscreen mask" and applied it every night before going to bed. As a child she thought sunscreen would make her skin whiter since the color of sunscreen is white!
Showtime : Mon 11:00 | Re-run: Tue 05:30, 10:30, 18:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.