RAINBOW's Jisook will debut as a solo artist.# K-POP 2017.08.04 View : 3033
Jisook is planning on releasing her own solo album after the disbandment of RAINBOW. Detailed schedule is not decided, but it is likely going to be within August. The genre has not been revealed, but when she was in RAINBOW, Jisook showed her wide musical spectrum other than dance songs in many TV shows, so we can expect some musical variety in her new album.
RAINBOW debuted with album 'Gossip Girl' in 2009. They announced their disbandment in October of last year, and members went separate ways.
Meanwhile, Jisook is active as an entertainer. She was a reporter in KBS 'Entertainment Weekly,' and she also hosts her own cooking show 'Jisook's Table For One.'
[Jisook's Table For One]
Showtime : Fri 15:00 | Re-run: Fri 19:10 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.