GIRLS’ GENERATION, “Holiday Night!”# K-POP 2017.08.07 View : 2150
Celebrating their 10th debut anniversary, Girls’ Generation opened their new stage of 6th general album in fan-meeting.
Girls’ Generation held the fan-meeting, ‘GIRLS’ GENERATION 10th Anniversary - Holiday to Remember’ on August 5th, which is their debut anniversary day, at Olympic Stadium Seoul. They made stages with double title songs, ‘Holiday’ and ‘All Night’ for the first time.
The 6th general-album, ‘Holiday Night’ was ranked No.1 in iTunes album chart of Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Argentina, Chile, Rumania, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan, Macao, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, and Indonesia. It was also included in TOP 10 in 35 regions, showing a power of Girls’ Generation as a ‘K-Pop Queen.’ Their double title songs ‘Holiday’ and ‘All Night’ are also positioned in high rank while the music videos have been noted for various charms of each girl.
Meanwhile, the 6th general album ‘Holiday Night’ will be released on August 7th.
[Image Source : SM Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]