Ryu Hwayoung in talks to appear in new KBS drama 'Mad Dog'# Drama 2017.08.10 View : 3800
Actress Ryu Hwayoung was offered the main character role in a crime drama.
On August 9, Ryu Hwayoung's agency revealed that Hwayoung is reviewing the offer for the main female character of the upcoming KBS drama 'Mad Dog.'
'Mad Dog' is a KBS drama that will be aired in the autumn following the airing of 'Manhole.' The drama portrays the reality of Korea through diverse insurance crimes that is prevalent in the country.
She was offered the role of Jang Hari, the only woman in the mad dog team. Jang Hari is a sexy, voluptuous investigator who used to be a gymnast.
Other than Ryu Hwayoung, actors Yoo Ji Tae and Gong Myoung are reviewing the offer to appear in the drama.
Meanwhile, Ryu Hwayoung is currently appearing in KBS drama 'My Father is Strange' as the youngest daughter.
[Image source: Imagine Asia]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]