'Hello' What made GFRIEND's Eunha and Umji cry? [Hello, Counselor]# Entertainment 2017.08.14 View : 4395
Eunha says, "This is bad for the child's future..."
The upcoming episode of 'Hello, Counselor' features guest stars Son Hoyoung of god, Umji & Eunha of GFRIEND, and Jang Moonbok.
A woman in her 30s whose husband is in love with his car appears on the show tonight. She says, "My husband is crazy about his car. It takes him 5 hours to wash his car. No matter how urgent the situation is, he would never drive when it rains or snows. Even when the child is sick, the car comes first. Does this make sense to you?"
Even when their child was sick and had to go to the ER, her husband would make them wait until he caught the man who had left a scratch on his car. When the MC asks him, "What if your child is in an emergency when it rains or snows?" He answers that they will take a taxi or call 911. Even the "smile angel" Son Hoyoung gets angry.
After hearing this story, GFRIEND's Eunha says, "You have to be good to your children. As much you put effort in washing your car..." Then she bursts into tears.
Showtime : Mon 11:00 | Re-run: Tue 05:30, 10:30, 18:20 Sun 15:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]