'Hello' Comedian Park Misun cries on the show! [Hello, Counselor]# Entertainment 2017.08.21 View : 2307
Comedian Park Misun, Kim Jongmin, T-ara's JiYeon, and singer Peter Han stars on 'Hello, Counselor' tonight.
On today's episode, a housewife in her 40s appear on the show. She says, "My husband has been working non-stop for 17 years since he married me. Even when I gave birth to my three children, he left me saying he had to work. Work matters more to him than family. Please do something with him!"
The husband didn't even attend his daughters' school entrance and graduation ceremonies. About it, he says, "I'm not really interested. I don't have time for it." But it turns out that he doesn't even work that hard! The daughters expose the truth. He has been leaving his wife with all the work and enjoying his personal life such as exercise and gatherings. Embarrassed, he tells an absurd excuse: "If I'm at the store, the customers would just leave."
Park Misun asks him, "Do you think your family is happy?" He answers, "They seem to be happy in their own way." He still doesn't seem to know how his family feels! Then, Park Misun says, "It's not time that the husband doesn't have, it's his heart. If the wife were my little sister, I would not let him live." Misun starts to cry .
Showtime : Mon 11:00 | Re-run: Tue 05:30, 10:30, 18:20 Sun 15:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...