'Girls' Generation 1979' First script reading meeting is full of energy!# Drama 2017.08.23 View : 6477
The cast showed off perfect harmony from the first meeting!
The staff released pictures taken at the first script reading meeting of new KBS drama 'Girls' Generation 1979' which took place on August 18. The executive producers, director, scriptwriter, and main cast Bona, Chae Seojin, Dohee, Seo Yeong Ju, Lee Jong Hyun, Yeo Hoi Hyeon and more participated.
For Bona of Cosmic Girls, even though it is her first time playing the lead role, she was completely immersed in the character 'Jeonghui' once the script reading began. The chemistry between Bona and Chae Seojin, who will appear as her rival and best friend in the drama, was more than perfect. Dohee was also absorbed in her role as 'Sim Aesuk,' who is a charismatic bully girl.
After the script reading, the director said, "From the script reading, I got a feeling that our drama is more fun that I had thought."
'Girls' Generation 1979' is a romantic comedy drama that portrays the love and friendship of high school girls in Daegu in the late 1970s.
Best KOKO Village
Best KOKO Board
- Hi koko. I think u miss spelling sign out button. U write sing out instead of sign out.
- 안녕하세요? 인도네시아에 사는 데시라고 합니다. 반갑습니다. 저는 kbs 프로...
- #EXO_DONTMESSUPMYTEMPO #EXO_TEMPO
- Hi...I really miss watching KBSWORLD show and drama on my tv...are you still working on the new freq...
- #dontmessupmytempo #exotempo