CL talks about 2NE1's disbandment: "I was completely broken."# K-POP 2017.08.28 View : 2315
CL shared her feelings about 2NE1's disbandment and hinted her comeback on Instagram.
On August 28, 2NE1's CL posted a letter to her world-wide fans written in English.
CL said, "I want to thank my fans for being patient." She also added that "new music" is coming soon.
She continued, "Being in this industry since I was a teenager, I never looked back for the love of music and the stage. Many sacrifices were made but I always try my best to balance my personal Lee ChaeRin life and CL life. The past couple of years I went through some changes, both good and bad. I went through breakups; from my love, to my group, etc. I was completely broken. It was not easy for me because this was all I had in my life."
She also hinted her comeback saying, "I have the best team in the world both east and west working hard every day for the best of me. Can't wait to give back all the love and energy you guys have sent me."
Meanwhile, CL has been active in promotions in the U.S. after the disbandment of 2NE1.
[Image Source: YG Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.