Lee Jun, "Drama Awards? I'm not expecting anything at all. I'm glad I'll be in the military."# Drama 2017.08.29 View : 2993
Actor Lee Jun acted modestly in saying that he does not expect an award at the year-end drama awards for his performance in 'My Father is Strange.'
Lee Jun, who played the role of Ahn Junghui in 'My Father is Strange,' showed an outstanding performance. When asked during an interview if he expects an award for his performance, he showed a very humble attitude.
Lee Jun said, "Awards? I'm not expecting anything at all. I get really nervous when I go to these ceremonies. I'm glad I'll be in the military instead. I'd start shaking and have a mental breakdown. I'm not fit for the ceremonies."
Lee Jun will be joining the military in October to fulfill his mandatory service duty.
Best KOKO Board
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- I was totally disappointed what's happening now a days.
- Hello folks. Hope all is well here. :)
- If we visit Korea can we take part in any shows?