'Train to Busan' opened in Japan, ranks no.1 in audience rating!# K-POP 2017.09.06 View : 2509
Korean film 'Train to Busan (Busanhaeng)' tops the audience rating from the first day of its release in Japan.
Japan's movie information website 'PIA Movie Life' announced the ranking of audience satisfaction for films that opened on September 1 and 2. They conducted an exit poll at the movie theatres, and 'Train to Busan' ranked no. 1 with the audience score of 90.5
PIA commented, "['Train to Busan'] is a survival action blockbuster that was sensational at various film festivals including Cannes. Some reviews even say that it is an 'all-time gold medalist among zombie films.' It seems that it clicks well with horror enthusiasts."
Although 'Train to Busan' has high audience ratings, it's not doing as well at the box office. Its first weekend box office ranking was 11th. This is a result of various factors such as small number of screens (148) and Japanese audience's unfamiliarity with Korean film.
'Train to Busan' opened in 44 cities in Japan on September 1 with the title 'Shinkansen- Final Express.'
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- Momoland let's go to win..
- More power KBS....looking forward for new offerings of Korea Novela/Drama much interesting than the ...
- 나는 인도에서 왔어요. KBS 프로그램을 좋아합니다. 수호는 나의 마음에 드는...