Han Chaeyoung talks about ongoing friendship with 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' members.# Entertainment 2017.09.19 View : 3186
In a recent interview about her new movie 'Star Nexdoor', actress Han Chaegyoung addressed her appearance in KBS variety show 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' Season 2.
Han Chaeyoung talked about how appearing in 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' has changed her. She said, "After 'Unnies,' I felt more comfortable showing myself as I am. I could say that I gained more confidence in showing my natural side."
She also revealed that she still keeps in touch with the 'Unnies' members. She said, "There is an 'Unnies' group chat. We still keep in touch a lot. We're not able to meet often because everyone has a busy schedule. I think I'm the least busy one. I've invited them to the VIP premiere today."
Han Chaeyoung was selected as a member of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' Season 2 along with Kim Sook, Hong Jinkyoung, Kang Yewon, Gong Minzy and Jeon Somi. She was able to achieve her dream of becoming a girl group member.
Meanwhile, 'Star Nextdoor' starring Han Chaeyoung and Jin Jihee premieres on September 21 in Korea.
[Image source: BS Company]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...