Super Junior to come back in November after a two-year hiatus!# K-POP 2017.09.26 View : 1543
There have been many talks of their comeback, but they have finally confirmed to come back in November with 7 members.
There has not been any group activity since Super Junior released the special album for their 10th debut anniversary in September 2015. With the enlistment of the members, Super Junior has been focusing on individual activities.
In November, seven members will be participating in the comeback, including Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon.
[image source: SM Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]