Girls' Generation's Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun to leave SM Entertainment.# K-POP 2017.10.10 View : 4000
Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun decided not to renew their contract with SM.
SM Entertainment assured that Girls' Generation isn't disbanding. It said, "Girls' Generation is a meaningful and precious group to SM and the fans. The members aren't considering disbandment either. However, since some members have not renewed the contract, we will discuss the future direction of Girls' Generation with the members."
Tiffany will be heading to the United States to study. Sooyoung and Seohyun will focus on their acting career.
[Image source: SM Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...