PRISTIN's Kyla to halt all activities due to health reasons.# K-POP 2017.10.12 View : 562
Kyla will go back to her home in the United States to receive medical treatment.
On October 12, Pledis Entertainment posted an announcement on PRISTIN's official fan cafe. The agency stated, "After receiving medical examination, the doctors recommended her to take a break. Although Kyla wanted to continue to participate in PRISTIN's activities while receiving treatment, the doctors advised that she should rest more than anything."
Therefore, Kyla will go back to America. The agency continued, "Since Kyla's health is the first priority, we've decided that she should focus on receiving treatment in America until she recovers. As soon as she recovers, Kyla will return to PRISTIN."
[image source: Pledis Entertainment]
Best KOKO Village
- 1 Hello everyone! I am a new member here ^^ My name is Stella and i am from Greece. I am a carat since January 2016 (my third fandom in kpop,i am a multifandom). I think i am more into The8 and Mingyu as my favourites but it's really difficult to choose in seventeen so basically i have 13 biases Nice to meet you all
- 2 NCT 2018 엔시티 2018 'Black on Black' MV (Performance Ver.) wowwww cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 I'm really happy about today's Music Bank 13.04.2018. It is our day prior to New Year, A holiday. Many artists from SM Entertainment performed there. Windy, Super Junior, CBX, TVXQ. I'm happy that SJ choose KARD girls to perform with them. And It's nice TVXQ did the last performance on the stage for the day. Most beautiful two men in the world.
- 4 EXO-CBX (첸백시) '花요일 (Blooming Day)' MV
- 5 SUPER JUNIOR 슈퍼주니어 'Lo Siento (Feat. Leslie Grace)' MV