SM Entertainment's Halloween party costumes revealed!# K-POP 2017.11.08 View : 6401
SM Entertainment is known to enjoy the Halloween every year with a glamorous party. On November 7th, SM released the photos of its artists in this year's '2017 SMTOWN WONDERLAND' party.
Believe it or not, it is SHINee's Key inside Margie Simpson costume. EXO's Chanyeol, who is known to be an avid fan of 'Iron Man,' wore the Iron Man suit to the party.
Girls' Generation's Yoona turned into Matilda from 'Leon' with Matilda's signature bobbed hair, chocker, and flowerpot. Taeyeon became Nemo!
Sunny dressed up as the doll in the horror film 'Annabelle.' EXO's Baekhyun became Jang Chen from a popular Korean film 'The Outlaws.'
Suho was Suhorang, the mascot of '2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.' Kai dressed up as famous actor Alain Delon.
TVXQ's Yunho was Zorro from 'One Piece.' Boa is a cute Super Mario.
Lee Soo Man dressed up as the grim reaper from 'Goblin.'
Kangta was captain Jack Sparrow from 'Pirates of the Caribbean.'
Red Velvet's members dressed up as winner of Miss SM 1996 (Joy), Bell from 'Beauty and the Beast' (Yeri), Audrey Hepburn (Irene), Cleopatra (Seulgi), and gentleman from 'Kingsman' (Wendy).
NCT's members became smurfs!
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...