TWICE reportedly to appear on Japan's Year-end Song Festival NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen# K-POP 2017.11.15 View : 1763
On November 15, Fuji TV's morning news program 'Mezamashi TV' reported that TWICE is scheduled to attend NHK's 'Kōhaku Uta Gassen.' The program also reported that NHK is going to make an official announcement of TWICE's attendance on November 16.
'Kōhaku Uta Gassen' is the biggest and most popular year-end song festival on Japanese television where only the most popular singers get to attend. If TWICE confirms their appearance on 'Kōhaku Uta Gassen,' they will be the first Korean artist in 6 years to appear on the show since KARA, Girls' Generation and TVXQ! attended in 2011, which proves TWICE's immense popularity in Japan.
TWICE's debut album '#TWICE' was certified as a platinum album by the Recording Industry Association of Japan. Their first Japanese original single 'One More Time' released on October 18 was certified as platinum single for having sold 250 thousand copies. This is the first time for a Korean girl group to receive the platinum single certification in Japan.
[Image source: JYP Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- Hello everybodyy~~ My name is Rahaf!! Nice to meet you all
- Hello Hello ! I just wanna ask you when will you announce the winners who won BTS signed album and...
- Blackpink Bring Bombastic Girl Power Pop
- Return of The Superman I already uncover why Gunhoo always say "Die Da".kkkkk He is so cute >_< J...
- Hi! Kindly check subtitles for Philippine broadcast. Chinese subtitles overlaps with the English...