Park Shin Hye donates to help children suffering from Pohang earthquake.# K-POP 2017.11.21 View : 3043
Goodwill ambassador of Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI) Park Shin Hye stepped up to provide comfort to the children in Pohang, who recently experienced a magnitude 5.4 earthquake.
KFHI revealed that Park Shin Hye donated 50 million won (approx. 45,000 USD) on November 16 to help the children in Pohang. This donation will be used to improve the living environment of children in the area and to manage PTSD from the earthquake
Park Shin Hye was named the goodwill ambassador of KFHI in 2001, and since then she has been making consistent contributions. Since 2013, she has been financing the heating costs of center for children with her agency, SALT Entertainment. This year, she financed the renovation of the center's building.
Last year, Park Shin Hye became member of 'Philanthropy Club,' a club for major donors.
[Image source: SALT Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.