Suzy to reportedly release solo album in January# K-POP 2017.11.23 View : 2556
A media outlet reported that Suzy is set to come back with a new album for the first time in a year. According to the reports, Suzy is currently working on her new album. She has already finished collecting the songs from songwriters and is now selecting which songs to put in her album. The comeback date is most likely going to be January, if not it will be in the beginning of the new year at the latest.
Suzy released her first solo album 'Yes? No?' in January of this year, and she focused on her acting career after that.
JYP Entertainment stated on November 23 that although it is true that Suzy is constantly working on her solo album, the exact comeback schedule has not been decided.
Suzy appeared on the stage of 'Grand Mint Festival 2017' and showed her determination to pursue both her singing and acting careers.
[Image source: JYP Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 선셋 시간에 경치를 보고 있어요 ^^]
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- WEDNESDAY , 2019/11/6 IN THE PAST : These days i think to the PAST so much . At PAST i had an acco...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]