Fans celebrate Kang Daniel's birthday with LED screens in NYC Time Square# K-POP 2017.12.05 View : 3050
Wanna One's Kang Daniel took over Time Square in New York. His fans put on his advertisement on the most expensive signage board in the world for his birthday.
To celebrate his 22nd birthday, which is on December 10, Kang Daniel's fans dedicated 8 LED screens to show videos of his promotions. The video says, "Truly, Madly, Deeply Happy Birthday to Kang Daniel"
The advertisement was put on display on December 4, and it will continue to be displayed until December 11.
Although ads for Wanna One and BTS have been displayed before, it is the first time for an individual member's ad to be put up on the LED screen in NYC Time Square. The fans also dedicated around 30 signage boards in Busan and Seoul for his birthday.
Meanwhile, Wanna One released '1-1=0 (NOTHING WITHOUT YOU' on November 13.
[Image source: Instagram kangdanielholic]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.