Jang Keun Suk to invite 2,018 fans to watch the Winter Paralympics with him# K-POP 2017.12.07 View : 901
Jang Keun Suk has been appointed as the goodwill ambassador of PyeongChang Winter Paralympics and Gangwon Province.
Gangwon Province Governor Choi Moon-soon, who appointed Jang Keun Suk, said, "As Jang Keun Suk has been acting as a cultural bridge in Asian countries such as Korea, China and Japan, we have high hopes for him."
According to his agency, Jang Keun Suk will promote PyeongChang Winter Olympics and encourage his fans to attend the PyeongChang Paralympics at 'The Cri Show 4' held in Osaka and Tokyo, Japan in January.
Jang Keun Suk will also purchase 2,018 tickets for the 2018 PyeongChang Paralympics' ice hockey match and invite 2,018 fans to watch it with him.
The appointment ceremony will be held on December 8 at Gangwon Provincial Office.
[Image source: Tree J Company]
Best KOKO Village
Best KOKO Board
- I am not ready for Witch at Court to end!!!Please extend it~ I want to see Ma Yideum and Mr. Yeo to ...
- Am I the only one who want to see interaction between the boys and girls in THE UNIT? I love Im Ki J...
- I love THE UNIT so much. I'm so excited for the next episode. I can't sleep anymore~
- One of free beautiful things in this life.
- 'Inspired' by Jonghyun will be fantastic !!