Oguri Shun from 'Boys Over Flowers' visits Korea for movie promotion# K-POP 2017.12.07 View : 219
Actor Oguri Shun, best known in Korea for his role as Hanazawa Louie in the Japanese version of 'Boys Over Flowers,' visited Korea to promote his new film 'Gintama Live Action the Movie.'
On December 2, the press conference for the live movie 'Gintama' was held in Seoul, where director Fukuda Yuichi and actor Oguri Shun attended.
Oguri Shun said, "It's been a long time since I came to Korea. I'd like to have tasty food and go back."
The director commented, "I think he came to Korea for personal motives."
Oguri Shun continued, "I arrived today. As soon as I arrived, there were many bodyguards guarding me, but up until now I haven't felt the need for bodyguards. Before coming to Korea, I heard people telling me that I'm popular in Korea, so I was wondering how popular I am, but I realized that I'm not popular at all."
Director Fukuda added, "Oguri Shun is disappointed because not a single fan was waiting for him at the airpot."
Oguri Shun plays a humorous samurai Gintoki Sakata in 'Gintama.'
The movie, which was released on December 7 in Korea, is about a young samurai and his friends who look for an indestructible sword with mysterious powers in an era where aliens have invaded and taken over feudal Tokyo.
Best KOKO Village
Best KOKO Board
- I am not ready for Witch at Court to end!!!Please extend it~ I want to see Ma Yideum and Mr. Yeo to ...
- Am I the only one who want to see interaction between the boys and girls in THE UNIT? I love Im Ki J...
- I love THE UNIT so much. I'm so excited for the next episode. I can't sleep anymore~
- One of free beautiful things in this life.
- 'Inspired' by Jonghyun will be fantastic !!