Oguri Shun from 'Boys Over Flowers' visits Korea for movie promotion# K-POP 2017.12.07 View : 446
Actor Oguri Shun, best known in Korea for his role as Hanazawa Louie in the Japanese version of 'Boys Over Flowers,' visited Korea to promote his new film 'Gintama Live Action the Movie.'
On December 2, the press conference for the live movie 'Gintama' was held in Seoul, where director Fukuda Yuichi and actor Oguri Shun attended.
Oguri Shun said, "It's been a long time since I came to Korea. I'd like to have tasty food and go back."
The director commented, "I think he came to Korea for personal motives."
Oguri Shun continued, "I arrived today. As soon as I arrived, there were many bodyguards guarding me, but up until now I haven't felt the need for bodyguards. Before coming to Korea, I heard people telling me that I'm popular in Korea, so I was wondering how popular I am, but I realized that I'm not popular at all."
Director Fukuda added, "Oguri Shun is disappointed because not a single fan was waiting for him at the airpot."
Oguri Shun plays a humorous samurai Gintoki Sakata in 'Gintama.'
The movie, which was released on December 7 in Korea, is about a young samurai and his friends who look for an indestructible sword with mysterious powers in an era where aliens have invaded and taken over feudal Tokyo.
Best KOKO Village
- 1 2018.03.15 :: HAPPY ASTRO Leader Day
- 2 SELFIE BOOK : RED VELVET"_TEASER
- 3 Super Junior share their wishes to have a special 13-member reunion like H.O.T. Super Junior's Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae sat down for a cafe interview about their various activities this year. The interviewer asked about the group currently promoting as 6 members, even though fully, the group is 11. Leeteuk responded, "In front of the TV in my house, there's a photo of the 13-member Super Junior. I watched the H.O.T special on 'Infinity Challenge' recently, and that photo kept coming in view. I am wondering if we'll be able to have a reunion stage with the 13 members some time in the future. We were 13 members when we sang 'Sorry, Sorry' in 2009." When was the last time that all 11 members of Super Junior got together? "In my memory, it was at a Chinese restaurant right before I went to enlist in the military. That was 2012 (Laughter)," said Leeteuk. The leader also commented that there may be a chance for all 11-members to stand on stage come 2019, when Kyuhyun is discharged from the military. Eunhyuk also said, "Even outside of promotions, I think it will have to be next year before the 11 of us can get together privately, too." Meanwhile, Super Junior will be coming back with their repackaged album next month. *allkpop
- 4 NCT 127 엔시티 127 'TOUCH' MV
- 5 [KAI X LEVI'S] 카이와 리바이스의 Collaboration Campaign Film
Best KOKO Board
- MAMAMOO K-RUSH QUIZ EP.1 MY ANSWER IS 2.STARRY NIGHT
- very sad because suddenly I can not watch kbs world on tv because the signal is not good. this has b...
- its my first tie here,and i am really sad that some of the tv show are not available in my country b...
- MAMAMOO K-Rush viewer's quiz. ANSWER: 3, Starry night
- Mamamoo Viewer's Quiz. Answer is 3! Starry Night!