Yoon Hyun Min talks about his lover Baek Jin Hee in an interview.# Drama 2017.12.07 View : 663
Actor Yoon Hyun Min recently starred as prosecutor Yeo Jinwook in KBS drama 'Witch at Court.' Here is an interview with the actor on his thoughts and plans.
Q: You sang the OST for 'Witch at Court.' Do you ever think about debuting as a singer?
"I personally like music. Although I can't sing that well, when I'm asked to sing the OST for a drama, I usually do it. There's no reason not to do it since it's an opportunity to express myself. But high notes are difficult. My singing skills aren't good enough to release an album, but I'd like to do it if I have a chance."
Q: You are currently dating Baek Jin Hee in public. Baek Jin Hee plays the lead role of 'Jugglers,' which airs after 'Witch at Court.' Did you give her any advice?
"It would be more like encouragement than advice. We are praying together for the success (of Jugglers). We are happily dating."
Q: You used to be a baseball player. Does that experience help you with acting?
"My failure as a baseball player is of big help. Since I had experienced failure already, my goal when I began acting was being an actor for the rest of my life, rather than becoming a top star. I wanted to make my name known in late 30's and last long. Since I didn't major acting and I began at a late age, I didn't chase rainbows. My head was in the clouds when I was a baseball player, and I failed. And that process helped me while acting. Right now, 'm going faster than I planned."
Q: What are your plans for your 40's, or later?
"In my 40's, I'd like to become a person who can express everything without having to say anything. After that, I don't know. Although I'm not sure about the future, I'd like to expect new things in life. Right now, I want to keep improving and become a better actor."
[Image source: JSpictures]
Best KOKO Village
- 1 2018.03.15 :: HAPPY ASTRO Leader Day
- 2 SELFIE BOOK : RED VELVET"_TEASER
- 3 Super Junior share their wishes to have a special 13-member reunion like H.O.T. Super Junior's Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae sat down for a cafe interview about their various activities this year. The interviewer asked about the group currently promoting as 6 members, even though fully, the group is 11. Leeteuk responded, "In front of the TV in my house, there's a photo of the 13-member Super Junior. I watched the H.O.T special on 'Infinity Challenge' recently, and that photo kept coming in view. I am wondering if we'll be able to have a reunion stage with the 13 members some time in the future. We were 13 members when we sang 'Sorry, Sorry' in 2009." When was the last time that all 11 members of Super Junior got together? "In my memory, it was at a Chinese restaurant right before I went to enlist in the military. That was 2012 (Laughter)," said Leeteuk. The leader also commented that there may be a chance for all 11-members to stand on stage come 2019, when Kyuhyun is discharged from the military. Eunhyuk also said, "Even outside of promotions, I think it will have to be next year before the 11 of us can get together privately, too." Meanwhile, Super Junior will be coming back with their repackaged album next month. *allkpop
- 4 NCT 127 엔시티 127 'TOUCH' MV
- 5 [KAI X LEVI'S] 카이와 리바이스의 Collaboration Campaign Film
Best KOKO Board
- MAMAMOO K-RUSH QUIZ EP.1 MY ANSWER IS 2.STARRY NIGHT
- very sad because suddenly I can not watch kbs world on tv because the signal is not good. this has b...
- its my first tie here,and i am really sad that some of the tv show are not available in my country b...
- MAMAMOO K-Rush viewer's quiz. ANSWER: 3, Starry night
- Mamamoo Viewer's Quiz. Answer is 3! Starry Night!