Koo Hye Sun leaves YG Entertainment after 14 years# K-POP 2017.12.12 View : 4748
Actress Koo Hye Sun signed with YG Entertainment 14 years ago in 2003 and decided not to renew it this year. She is currently is looking for a new agency for her new start.
YG Entertainment confirmed the report and stated, "We will always wish her well on her new activities and challenges."
In 2003, Koo Hye Sun signed with YG as a would-be singer. She debuted in 2004 with sitcom 'New Nonstop.' She found favor in the eyes of the public through 'Boys Over Flowers' in 2009. Then she expanded her career into singer, author, songwriter, movie director and painter. In May of last year, she tied the knots with Ahn Jae Hyun, whom she met in drama 'Blood.'
[Image source: YG Entertainment]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.