'Jugglers' Jeongae's strange job interview involves filleting fish for the boss? [Jugglers]# Drama 2017.12.13 View : 2498
Kang Hye Jeong, who is well known to us as the mother of Haru from 'The Return of Superman,' plays the naive and super-young-looking housewife who succeeds in securing a job as a secretary. Her boss-to-be is Hwangbo Yul, played by Lee Won Keun.
The two have yet to meet until the upcoming episode, and stills of them having lunch at a Korean restaurant were released. As Jeongae skillfully removes the bones from the roasted fish (a skill which she obtained from being a housewife for the past 15 years) Yul watches her in admiration.
This strange lunch is actually a job interview. As it was shown previously, Jeongae's husband went bankrupt and disappeared, leaving her with a ton of debt and a son to take care of. As a mother of a child, she musters her courage to look for a job to feed her family.
After a number of failures, she finds a chance to go to an interview for a secretary position. And part of that job interview takes place during lunch. Is she going to land the job? She sure doesn't look bold enough to survive in the cutthroat world of secretaries. Let's see how she does!
Showtime : Tue-Wed 21:50 | Re-run: Tue-Wed 11:50, Wed-Thurs 04:20, 09:20 (Seoul, UTC+9)
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...