EXID's Solji to receive orbital decompression surgery on January 8# K-POP 2018.01.08 View : 2323
On January 7, Solji shared a photo taken in front of a display advertisement in the subway. She wrote, "I feel cheered up thanks to LEGGO♥ I will be healthy when I come back to you, so let's meet again with a smile. Thank you for being there for me in times of need♥ I love you, LEGGO." LEGGO is the name of EXID's fan club.
In December 2016, Solji was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and halted her activities. She focused on recovery while undergoing drug treatment. She has recovered her health mostly and participated in recording EXID's album 'Full Moon,' which was released in November of last year. However, due to exophthalmos, or protrusion of the eyeballs, she decided to go through orbital decompression surgery on January 8.
[Image source: Solji Instagram]
Best KOKO Board
- I miss the cast of 2 days& 1 night season3(Cha Taeyhun,Kim Joonho,Deffconn,Kim Jongmin&Yoon Donggu)t...
- I just love kbs so much sometimes when my friends ask who do you love i say kbs
- You must Apologize to Apink now
- We want all of you to apologize to them now.
- Apologises to Apink. You can not treat the idols like this.